Pure Pac Ltd. Packhouse
In 2017 Ross Kirk project managed the setup of Otago’s newest, state-of-art-art cherry Packhouse - ‘Pure Pac Ltd’. This fully integrated grower cooperative grows, packs and exports premium quality Otago cherries from New Zealand to the rest of the world.
As well as commissioning the latest Compac packing and grading system that enables greater returns, Ross and Annie also oversaw:
* Branding development for Pure Pac Ltd
* Product brand development - Pure Gold and Gold Reserve cherries
* Production of marketing materials for Pure Gold and Gold Reserve cherries
* Production of packaging for Pure Gold and Gold Reserve cherries
* Management of Pure Pac stand at the Asia Fruit Logistica International trade show in Hong Kong
* Global GAP and Grasp Certification
The Pure Pac packhouse was commissioned in December 2017.
In late 2017 Sharon Kirk set up the export logistics, sales and financial systems for the company.
Pure Pac Ltd have implemented the Radfords Software system to trace the fruit from the field, through the packhouse to the market. During the 2017-18 season Sharon also set up the Packhouse MPI Accredited operator system.